Learning Outcomes of the Theology Division:
At the end of the Greek Full Program in the required courses of the Theology Division, the student should be able to:
- Understand the fundamental issues in all the main areas of theology as well as see the relationships between these areas.
- Develop specific methods for independently thinking through theological issues and their application to human life.
- Understand the historical development of dogma so as to be able to participate in supported, fair, and sensitive ecumenical dialogue.
- Discern the place of Christian theology and apply it in the midst of the broader environment of the various religious and philosophical trends that are faced by theology in the 21st century.
- Analyze theological topics and write footnoted academic papers that take into account biblical, linguistic, historical, hermeneutical, philosophical, and theological skills that are taught in the Biblical Interpretation and Theology Divisions.