Tuition / Room & Board
Total cost for a semester for the current year amounts to:
Fall semester: € 3,675
Spring semester: € 4,620
Total for the year: € 8,295 or € 7,700 if paid in full by September 30, 2017
Tuition / Room & Board is payable to the Greek Bible College in advance. This can be paid by wire transfer. The wire transfer will cost € 20 for us to receive the funds. Please go to a commercial bank that handles international wire transfers and not a Credit Union. Before you make a request, find out what the fees are going to be.
A wire transfer requires the following information:
|Bank Name:||NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE – PIKERMI BRANCH|
|Bank Address:||28 L. MARATHONOS STR., 19009, PIKERMI, GREECE|
|Beneficiary:||ETERIA VIVLIKON SPOUDON|
|Beneficiary Address:||CHR. ADAMOPOULOU 8, 19009, PIKERMI, GREECE|
|SWIFT BIC CODE:||ETHNGRAA|
To see its equivalent in USD ($) please use the following link:
Other currencies will not be acceptable for payment.
The above costs include the following:
- Pre-departure material
- Airport meet and assist services on arrival
- Orientation and acculturation activities
- Wireless access to free Internet
- Student lounge area
- Student support services
- Organization of co-and extracurricular activities
- Transcripts sent to home institution
Fees do not cover the cost of travel to and from Greece or personal expenses.
Application fee (non refundable) - $50 (or €35) payable to the Society of Biblical Studies
Visa Paperwork Assistance Fee - €120 (for non – E.U. citizens only)
Room deposit - €100 refundable if no damage to room
Graduation Fee - €40
Some additional possible expenses could be (prices are estimations):
- Textbooks / supplies - $350
- The costs for the ISIC (International Student Identification Card) - €30
- Travel and/or health insurance - $600
- Passport - $100
- One round trip air fare student price – approximately $1,000 (the price of airfares usually drops after September 1.) Presenting your ISIC card should qualify you for a 25% discount.
- Optional tours / incidentals / spending money and extra food - €1,400 (estimate). Please bear in mind that part of the incidentals/spending money will be used by you to purchase food and meals during supper, on weekends and holidays when the dinning room is closed.